The list of products subject to mandatory registration of certificates and declarations of conformity in a single form will be updated
On December 6, a public discussion began on the draft amendments to the list of products subject to mandatory of conformity with the issuance of certificates of conformity and declarations of conformity in a single form.
The amendments are planned to be made to the unified list of goods, which was adopted by the decision of the Customs Union Commission (CUC) No. 620 of April 7, 2011.
According to the project, the replacement of irrelevant standards is provided for the following product groups from the list:
- Accumulators and storage batteries, acidic, alkaline.
- Compound feed for poultry, pigs, cattle and small ruminants, horses, fish.
- Premixes for farm animals, poultry, and fish.
- Protein-vitamin-mineral supplements.
- Dry milk product.
- Synthetic detergents for washing clothes.
Public discussion of the draft changes should end on January 5, 2022.